Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Training


As for training, the history of my training is quite a training which I want to post later on as part of my fitness diary to you all.
What I do now are 4 different types of training the I am still practicing and still not that good at them, but I try:
1) Olympic Lifting: The Branford brothers, Jordan and Derek got me into it but I only work with Jordan on them. Jordan so far has pushed me beyond my limits, if anyone wanted to learn Olympic Lifting I suggest you send in an e-mail to me to ask for their contact details for PT’s on: marwanalmarri@live.com
2) Super-Set Exercises: Every other day, I would go through a super-set cycle of exercises with weights that take up all my effort in 3 sets maximum to keep the muscles pumped, tight, and ripped. Of course it does add a huge benefit to your strength and conditioning.
3) Running: Yes, I run! There is this weird mentality that only “competing bodybuilders” should have, this blog is not meant for you if you want to be that big. Supposedly it eats away the muscle mass, and doesn’t let you gain size and I don’t know what else. Now iv’e been running for almost 4 years straight and it barely has eaten any mass off of me. When I turned to natural bodybuilding for 8 months in August 2011, I was still running everyday and I started at 70kg. I still reached 85kg with 6% bodyfat. So F what they tell you and just DO IT! Not saying run 10-20km’s everyday but do at least 3-4km’s a day if you really wanna shave that fat off and make your body look SHREDDED! Or you can resort setting a 3km goal, go around it but make sure before your done with those 3km’s that IN those 3km’s you have completed x10 50m sprints, and x5 100m sprints. It is going to PUMP YOU UP!
- You can find me every evening at Safa Park after i’m done from the gym, running lightly then blasting off in sprints. So if you ever see me, don’t hesitate to join me or ask for me tips over there.
4) “Route 600” -This last type of training is one that I made up on my own, which people at the gym have only seen me do and they still haven’t got any clue what i’m doing while i’m jumping all over the place doing all sorts of crazy stuff. Not many have tried with me, but none of them succeeded. Of course I know the people who will and can do it, which are pretty good sticking to their own training and don’t need to do mine. I’m planning to take it somewhere, and hopefully I can :D If anyone wants to give Route 600 a shot, drop in a mail at: marwanalmarri@live.com,  and I’ll gladly run you through 1 session, 1st session being free as a tester.

No comments:

Post a Comment